2019 Signature Dinner
Join us for our annual Special Olympics Australia Signature Dinner.
|For the first time ever, Signature Dinner will be co-hosted by Australian television power couple, Peter Overton and Jessica Rowe.|
They will be presenting a live entertainment extravaganza at our 14th Signature Dinner with guest performers including:
- Shannon Noll, Australian singer-songwriter
- Iva Davies and Paul Gildea from ARIA Hall of Fame inductee, Icehouse
- Emma Birdsall, one of Australia’s freshest and most versatile performers who is bridging the gap between musical generations
- Talent Development Project performers (graduates of TDP include Human Nature, Paulini, John Foreman, The McClymonts, Angus & Julie Stone)
- Barker College Big Band
- Special Olympics Dance Performance Group
The night will also see floor filling live tunes from The Boys in the Band. They’ll be playing the biggest hits from the greatest bands of all time: Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons, The Beatles, Bee Gees, The Platters, The Jackson 5, The Beach Boys, The Drifters, Simon and Garfunkel, Backstreet Boys. Boys in the Band celebrates the world’s greatest hits form the most iconic bands of the 20th century!
This year’s theme song for Signature Dinner is the iconic and inspirational song, 'I’m Still Standing’.
This powerful song is great motivation for people with intellectual disabilities to stand strong against exclusion and discrimination in society.
Signature Dinner is a night of celebration of inclusion and Australian entertainment at its finest.
Join us for our Signature Dinner to help raise funds to provide sporting opportunities for people with intellectual disabilities.
WHERE AND WHEN
Friday 6 September 2019
Big Top, Luna Park
1 Olympic drive, Milsons Point NSW 2061
7pm - 12am
1300 225 762
The Binary Centre, Building 1, Level 3, Suite 3.02, 3 Richardson Place, North Ryde NSW 2113
Can't make it to an event but want to support? Click here to make a tax-deductible donation.
Wan't to know more about Special Olympics Australia events? Click here to sign up to our mailing list.